Monday, May 12, 2014

Case Study meet Fusion Card Challenge

  Hello Crafters!
 
How are you guys this morning?
It's rainy here. Perfect sleeping weather.
 
The wonderful Wida is the muse this month over at Case Study Challenge so I just had to play along. That crazy girl was all paranoid no one was going to play.
Silly right? ;)
Wida you know I love you.  
 
So here is the awesome fabulous amazing muse card
 
 
I'm also playing along with Fusion Card challenge. I used the colors portion.
 
 
Here is my card
 
 
I started by stamping Hero Arts Night and Day Flowers in Memento Tuxedo black directly on to my card base. I colored just the blooms with copics. I added a layer of dark grey to the bottom and a strip of black on top of that.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Sunshine Daisies. I heat embossed it in white on a portion of a spellbinders die. In order to make it fit I trimmed the die to fit my sentiment. Once it was embossed I colored the sunshine with my yellow copic.
To finish it off I added stickles. Of course.
 
Thanks for visiting! Have a good day :)
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is superb ! Thank you for sharing with Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love when challenges align so you can combine them! Love your card Kelly - with your sparkly blooms on top with the contrast of the grey panel beneath! thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the pop of yellow across the top! Fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS i LOVE, LOVE, this is totally one for my heart!!! Amazing!!!!! You are inspiring me so much, I will post another card too!!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at FUSION, we love seeing what you create, and love that you share with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly this card is super beautiful! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that top part looks like patterned paper! it's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete