Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CASE: Happy Birthday

 Hey crafty peeps! I'm back again as promised :)

This card is for the current CASE Study Challenge.  This month's muse is Teri Anderson. As I'm sure you all know she is crazy talented and this week's inspiration is no exception. 


I really loved the color combination and the layout. Also repeat elements always grab my attention :) 

Here is my take


First I turned the card on it's side. I wanted to keep the theme of repeat circles but keep it a little more CAS. I recently purchased Hero Arts new Circles set and I have to tell you I'm totally smitten <3 I stamped my circles overlapping in all Hero Arts inks: butter bar, orange soda, tide pool, and neon blue. I trimmed the stamped panel down to echo Teri's original layout of the circles being one sided. I attached the panel with dimensional adhesive and "traced" my circles with stardust stickles to add some interest. 

The sentiment is from the same circles set. I finished the banner off with three blue rhinestones just like Teri used in some of her circles. 

Thanks for visiting, your comments mean so much to me :) 

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you are feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg...especially the glitter part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You're gone like forever and then come back with FANTASTIC on top of EXCELENCE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! The over stamped circles look awesome! And the glitter is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamped and glittered circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a freaking genius! This is just SO incredible!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and bright - I love the colors and the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, absolutely love this! Love the touch of the glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wicked cool! your stickles are like completely straight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Karen! Please visit my blog, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award:
    http://ceciliacards.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/second-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete